1) Expanded graphite chemically and mechanically fused to a metal core.
2) Good load bearing property and good crush resistance.
3) Good gas and liquid sealability, no re-torque requirements.
4) Resilient and compressible, low creep, with excellent bolt torque retention.
5) Wide application temperature ranges:-40 to 500 °C, with good chemical resistance. Optional steel-reinforced ports for higher temperature applications(head gasket with fire ring).
6) Good radiation resistance and thermal conductivity.
7) Anti-stick surface coating available.
Areas Of Application:
Head gasket, exhaust flange gasket, EGR valves, heat shielding gasket.
Ideal for gasket and seal application where surface movement exists.
Application requiring excellent chemical resistance.
Metal core plate sandwiched between graphite facings. Single graphite facing fused onto a metal plate. Graphite material enveloped between metal plates.